Crawley Lions Club exists to help and support members of its’ community. Our aim is to help those who are vulnerable, and to assist those who are finding life a struggle for whatever reason.
Circumstances vary but we have been fortunate enough to be able to provide:
- help to parents with disabled children
- educational support for children with specific requirements
- sponsorship for Paralymic Swimmer, Zoe Cain
- support for children who would otherwise not have been able to attend a school excursion
- presents for a needy family at Christmas
- replacement laptop for a disabled child
- Sat-Nav for local service mini-bus
- Wii to League of Friends for use with stroke victims at Crawley Hospital
- donation to disabled lady to help with cost of electric wheelchair
These are just a few of the areas in which Crawley Lions Club has been able to help. Each case is considered on its merits and is discussed at the next available Business Meeting.
If you feel that you yourself, or perhaps someone you know, would benefit from Crawley Lions Club assistance, please state your case as clearly as possible and send it to our Club Secretary. We aim to respond to your application as quickly as possible but at least within two weeks from receipt. This may not necessarily be with a decision, but we will inform you of how your application is progressing.