To all of our members, volunteers and supporters we would like to thank you for all of your help.
Over the past few months we have made the following donations:
- £1000 donation to Open House Homeless Centre. Christmas Lunch for 60 homeless people.
- £500 donation to Band of Brothers/Age UK for Christmas lunch at local hotel for 60 elderly people.
- £1000 Forest School project learning for children from trouble backgrounds and struggling with the formal school curriculum.
- £460 to Crawley Community and Voluntary Service towards social therapy for local residents suffering long-term illnesses.
- £250 to renovate an elderly Lady resident’s garden for her and her family’s therapeutic use.
- £75 towards transport to London Eye hospital for daughter of young couple with eye cancer.
- £100 ASDA food voucher for disabled Dad with 2 young children.
- £50 Food voucher to elderly cancer suffering gentleman.
With your help we can make this, the centennial year for Lions Club International, one where we can serve our community in even more diverse ways.
If you would like to join us as a member or just support our events please get in touch through our website.